Place a chat on your website so that your potential customers can instantly ask you their questions. You can customize the title of the chat window, the welcome message, the text on the button and its color, and the image. Place the chat wherever you need it on the page.
When a site visitor writes to the chat, your support team will automatically receive a Pyrus request. Your specialist will be able to answer directly from the task, and the client will see and conduct all the chat correspondence on your website.
How to connect
To add a chat to the site, turn on the integration in the Customer case form - new or existing. Go to the form settings and in the Integration block click on the line “Chat on the site”.
In the “Settings” block, you can set the design of the chat: the title of the chat window, a welcome message, the text on the button and its color, and an image. Follow the instructions on the settings page to place the chat where you want it on your site.
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus