You can also include other colleagues in working on an issue. Do all of this right in your Pyrus task. The client will not see your internal discussion with your colleagues.
How to connect
To set up the WhatsApp integration, you need a Facebook business account and an account in GupShup. Connect the extension to an existing form in Pyrus, or create a new form to receive messages from WhatsApp.
- Create a new app in Gupshup and connect your Facebook business page to it.
- Type in the phone number you plan to use for communicating with your clients and wait for approval from GupShup to connect.
- Once the request is approved, you can connect the extension to Pyrus. To do this, go into your account settings and select the Extensions section.
- In the extensions list, click on the WhatsApp icon and select the form you want to attach the extension to.
- On the extension’s page, hit Connect an account and enter the information from GupShup: phone number, name of the app and its API token. You can copy it by clicking on the avatar in the top right corner of your GupShup account.
- In the extension settings, you can tie the name of the sender and the message to the form fields, create a greeting and the conditions for generating new tasks from repeat messages received from the same client.
- Activate your extension. When it’s activated, a link will be generated, which you can add on your app’s page in GupShup.
You’re all set! Now messages your clients send to you on WhatsApp will arrive in your Pyrus Inbox, while the client continues to see your replies in WhatsApp.
All the steps for connecting the WhatsApp integration are detailed here.
- Don’t miss a single Instagram comment
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Client messages sent to your group become requests
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API