The customer messages your community on VKontakte, and their comments under posts on your page are automatically sent to Pyrus as new tasks. Answer the client in the task comments, and the client will see your answers in the correspondence, or in their VKontakte comment thread.
Include colleagues in the discussion of the task as needed, using the task’s internal correspondence window. The client will not see these messages.
Use the Ready Replies feature to answer recurring questions, such as cost or shipping terms. This will save your employees several work hours.
How to connect
Connect your company’s VKontakte account to the customer’s request form in Pyrus.
- Enter the user section, select the Extensions tab and click the VKontakte icon. Select the form to which you want to connect the extension. To receive messages from VK, Pyrus will request permission for the Pyrus VK app. Click Allow.
- To go to settings, click Configure on the extension page. To distribute the incoming information among the form fields, click Create Missing Fields and Save. Select the page or group from which you want to receive messages.
- Specify the page API token. The token can be viewed in the “Managing Your Page” section, on the “Working with API” tab.
- Click Activate for the extension to work.
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus