How to connect
The extension can only be configured by a user with Organization Administrator rights. At the same time, everyone who has access to the form to which this integration is connected will see similar tasks.
- To enable the search for similar tasks, enter the user section and select Extensions.
- On the extensions page, click the Similar Tasks icon and select the form you want. In the settings window, specify the list of fields for search - they must match the fields of the form you are connecting. Pyrus will find similar tasks if the value of at least one of these fields in the requests matches.
After saving the settings, the switch at the top right will turn green. This means that the search for similar issues is configured.
- Don’t miss a single Instagram comment
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Client messages sent to your group become requests
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Make Zoom appointments with colleagues and clients right from the task
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus