You can receive feedback from customers who submit requests by email, or through Telegram, Viber, VKontakte or Facebook.
When service rating is enabled, along with the notification that their case is resolved, the customer is invited to rate the quality of your service by clicking on one of several emoticons, corresponding to a rating from five (dark green) to one (red). They can also leave a comment, describing in more detail what pleased them, and what didn’t.
You can read the comment and see the rating directly in the Pyrus request. However, this option is available only to the form administrator. You can also always see general statistics on how satisfied customers are with the quality of service, or filter this data by specific managers or channels. This information is available in the Summary of the form to which the service rating is connected.
How to connect
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus