When a customer calls you, Pyrus automatically creates a new task. If it’s a first time call, Pyrus determines the customer’s number and auto-fills it in the task’s Phone field.
If the client has already called from this number before, the task will display a list of all his previous calls (you need to connect the “Similar tasks” extension). This will make it easier to track the customer’s history.
If a request originating from this phone number has been created in the last 24 hours, Pyrus automatically opens it.
How to connect
Before connecting the Beeline PBX extension, check that there is a Phone type field in your form template.
Enter the user section, select the Extensions tab and click Beeline PBX. Select the Pyrus form to which the Beeline PBX application will be connected. Copy the link that Pyrus will generate. Enter the API token of the Beeline PBX account and save the settings. Done!
- Don’t miss a single Instagram comment
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Client messages sent to your group become requests
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus