When a customer calls you, Pyrus automatically creates a new task. If it’s a first time call, Pyrus determines the customer’s number and auto-fills it in the task’s Phone field.
If the client has already called from this number before, the task will display a list of all their previous calls (you need to connect the “Similar tasks” extension). This will make it easier to track the customer’s history.
If a request originating from this phone number has been created in the last 24 hours, Pyrus automatically opens it.
How to connect
- Before connecting the Zoiper extension, make sure that the virtual PBX account you are using is connected to Zoiper, and your form template contains a Phone field.
- Enter the user section, select the Extensions tab and click on Zoiper. Select the Pyrus form to which the Zoiper app will connect. Copy the link that Pyrus will generate.
- Next, click on the gear in the Zoiper app and Add Rule in the Automation block. In the window that opens, paste the link copied from Pyrus into the Open URL / Run field. Make sure Open URL is selected in the Do Action field and save your changes with the Save button.
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus