When a customer calls you, Pyrus will automatically create a new task using the Customer case form. If it’s a first time call, Pyrus determines the customer’s number and auto-fills it in the task’s Phone field.
If the client has already called from this number before, the task will display a list of all his previous calls (you need to connect the “Similar tasks” extension). This will make it easier to track the customer’s history.
If a request originating from this phone number has been created in the last 24 hours, Pyrus automatically opens it.
How to connect
To enable the integration, make sure that the virtual PBX account you are using is connected to Softphone.Pro.
To configure, go to the user section in Pyrus, select the Extensions tab, and then the Softphone.pro icon. Select the form to which the Softphone.pro system will be connected. On the form page, copy the link that Pyrus generated.
Open the settings of the Softphone.Pro application. In the Integrations section, go to the Third-Party Systems section and click Add Handler. In the window that opens, select the Open link in browser action, paste the link copied in Pyrus into the URL field and save the changes.
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus