Schedule and start your Zoom meetings right in Pyrus. Zoom is a popular app for video conferencing and working together online. It’s convenient for discussing projects, sharing information, and resolving urgent issues with clients and vendors. As soon as the video conference is over, a recording of it appears right in your task comments in Pyrus.
You can schedule meetings in a new task, or an existing one. It only takes a few seconds.
1. Click on Zoom in the new task field.
Pyrus redirects you to the Zoom authorization page. Enter your login and password there.
Don’t forget: to schedule a meeting, you need an active Zoom account.
Pyrus tip: it is not necessary to log into Zoom to join an already scheduled video conference.
2. Choose the date, start time, and duration of your Zoom meeting.
All the essential information immediately appears in the task description.
Pyrus Tip: if you've scheduled a zoom conference in a task with a fixed deadline, and the zoom conference is outside the task time frame, a suggestion appears in the comment field, offering to change the task deadline. If you don't want to do this, just close the suggestion.
3. Choose an assignee, and click Send. The Zoom meeting appears in the participants’ Inboxes, and a link for joining the video conference appears in the menu on the right.
4. If you’d like to schedule a meeting in an existing task, click the Zoom icon in the comment field. You can choose to either start the meeting now, or schedule one for the future.
5. If you want Pyrus to remind you of your Zoom meeting, program a reminder. Click on the alarm clock button in the comment field.
Choose the date and time when you would like the task with the Zoom meeting to appear in your Inbox.
6. Once the meeting is over, you will get a link to the recording in the task comments.
7. You can sign out from your Zoom account right in Pyrus. Go into your Profile, and open the Connected apps tab.
In the Zoom.us section, click the Disconnect button.
8. If you are having a problem organizing a meeting, or if you have a question about how Pyrus and Zoom work together, write to our support team at firstname.lastname@example.org, or to the Zoom support page.
9. If you’d like to de-integrate Zoom from your Pyrus account: go into the Zoom account, then Zoom App Marketplace. Find the Pyrus app in the list of integrated apps; or, open the Manage tab, then Installed Apps. Select Pyrus app, and click Uninstall.