When a customer writes a message to your Facebook, it appears in Pyrus as a task. Reply to the message directly in the task comments, and the client will see the answer in Facebook Messenger.
Include colleagues in the discussion of the task as needed, using the task’s internal correspondence window. The client will not see these messages.
Use the Ready Replies feature to answer recurring questions, such as cost or shipping terms. This will save your employees several work hours.
How to connect
- Open the customization of the customer case form. In the Extensions section, click Customize in the Facebook Messenger row.
- Log into your Facebook account and grant permission to access information and groups by clicking the Allow button. If you don’t have a FB profile yet, click Create New Facebook Page.
- In the extension settings, specify the names of the fields of the request form where the request data will be sent. For example, the text that a customer writes in the body of a Facebook message will appear in the “Description” field.
- Now, when a customer writes to you on Facebook you will receive their message in Pyrus, while they continue to receive your responses in Facebook Messenger.
- Don’t miss a single Instagram comment
- Find previous queries from the same client quickly
- Convert emails to tasks
- Receive customer inquiries through a web form on the site
- Add client support to every page of your website
- Immediate feedback in your mobile app
- Clients can rate your support team
- Receive customer messages from Telegram
- Get requests based on client messages
- Receive messages and customer comments from VKontakte
- Create new requests from incoming client calls
- Log every call with Zoiper
- Log incoming phone calls with BeeLine ATS
- Requests are created automatically from incoming calls to the API
- Receive messages from your clients via WhatsApp, and reply to them from Pyrus